Kilpest India signs MoU for JV with Spain's Biotools


• Kilpest India will hold 51% stake, while the remaining 49% will be held by Biotools.

• With this agreement, Biotools enters one of the most populated regions, with more than 1,600 million people (SAARC Region), with 9% growth in the last four years. Kilpest, meanwhile, has diversified its activities entering fully into a sector with high growth potential.


Kilpest Ltd. and Biotools B&M Labs, S.A., have agreed to establish a joint venture company in India that will carry out R&D of innovative products and technologies in the clinical, molecular biology and Agfood areas, as well as a local production facility, in order to develop and commercialize diagnostic kits and research tools optimized for the growing public and private Indian Healthcare, R&D, Agfood sector, as well as serving as base to distribute these kits into surrounding countries. The joint venture will present a new landmark in the development of the fast expanding Indian biotech market, and is prone to become in the near future a leading player and solutions provider for the Indian market.

Biotools B&M Labs, S.A., with headquarters in Spain and a subsidiary in Brazil, is one of the leading biotech companies in the field of molecular biology reagents, applications and technologies in Europe with a global network in Latin America and Asia, having an extensive range of products and international patents. Set up in 1996, Biotools has achieved a reputation for combining high quality products and applications using its own innovative technologies, with the aim to facilitate researchers, hospital and molecular biology labs with easy to use solutions to resolve in an efficient way daily requirements in a high variety of areas ranging from the clinical diagnostic field to the Agfood and environmental safety field.

Kilpest India Ltd is one of India's leading Agricultural based companies. Kilpest is an ISO certified company and has representation in India in the field of agriculture business comprising Crop Protection Products and Public Health Products, Bio products, Micro-Nutrients and Mix fertilizers. The Company has one of the most advance Research & Development facility at its Bhopal Plant and also has Biological Research Centre. The products are manufactured to high international / BIS specifications with stringent quality control from raw material procurement to finished goods despatch. The Company's manufacturing process is complimented with the technical expertise and it has attained high standard suited to customer needs. The Company has a nation wide distribution network. Kilpest is also doing toll formulations for multinational industries. Products of Kilpest are exported to several countries. Company is Listed with Mumbai stock exchange. It is also registered with D&B, D-V-N-S.